Location of Lincoln Mill
4100 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127
Lincoln Mill Haunted House is located in an old textile mill built in the mid 1800’s.
By Trolley – During the night events, Manayunk will be running a trolley up and down Main Street Manayunk stopping at local businesses and parking lots.
By Car – If you are traveling by car, there are multiple parking lots and side street parking in Manayunk. You can prepay parking for nights of events by purchasing a parking ticket on our ticket website. There is a limited amount of parking in the lots per night. The parking will be valid until 6am the following morning.
By Train – One of the best ways to arrive at the Haunted House is by train utilizing SEPTA. There are two train stops within walking distance, Wissahickon Station and Manayunk Station, both on the SEPTA Regional Rail.
By Bus – Please refer to the Philadelphia SEPTA bus schedule
Uber and Lyft – We recommend you enter the address 4050 Main Street for your Uber and Lyft rides for the destination so you can arrive not at a busy intersection. You can then walk 100 feet to the entry at 4100 Main Street.
There are over 700 spaces are available in parking lots conveniently located throughout the commercial district. The following lots are available for parking during the event.
- 4000 Main Street – (Purchase tickets in advance for this lot limited supply)
- Green Lane between Main Street and Cresson Street
- Main and Levering Streets
- Venice Island via Main and Lock Streets
- Venice Island via Main and Cotton Streets
- Venice Island via Carson Street (across from Post Office)
- Valet parking is available at various locations on Main Street for evening diners and shoppers (after 6pm)